Monday 4 April 2016

PROFESSIONAL CAREER :

Training :
I have done training in BRTS (bus rapid transmit system) in hardware networking and made final some projects too.

In 20012, while doing b.tech i come across to SEO(search engine optimisation) i join one of my b.tech classmate company and started to learn SEO and got trained here and cleared my basics fundamentals and how to explore my knowledge and how to learn more SEO techniques. They pay me 4500 as a SEO trainee and i worked here for almost 6 months.


JOBS :

After completion my training in BRTS i started working here and got my first job here @4000 salary.
I worked here for 13 months as a IT trainee.

After completion of training in BRTS in Hardware Networking and After that in SEO i got my first job in Levons Technologies Pvt Ltd on my father's 50th birthday.

Then again i move to hardware networking company as a "Technical Engineer" where i suppose to do give demo c.c.t.v. camera, bio-matrix machine. And i have to install too both. It means i am a sells man as well as a technical engineer too.

Then again i move to another It services provider company of wipro where am Responce Center Executive" i have to instruct the field engineers and lock the complaints and provide them field of actions.

Then after long gap i got job in SEO but unfortunately i left that some certain reasons within few days of joining.

Then one of my known friends brother offered me in his company as a SEO Engineer. I joined that and left that job too and moved too Delhi.


Business :

I started my first Business when i was 22 years old with known and matured people but they think that my age is not for business, initially they offered me as a partner but when all set up was ready and centre is live they offered me salary of 6500. I tear the offer letter and left that.

Again after few months started a call centre but one of my friend cheated me and he ran away. Second time failure.

After few years again i dare to start a business and because of one of my good friend i again dare  to start US government Project (energy campaign) Process. But i don't have any idea that this time this guy my close friend who always there for me, stands for me, help me whenever i need and i am in trouble but this time he will going to betray me for some amount of money. This is the first time,i face a huge loss ie. 4-5lacs. How i recovered from that only me and my god knows.

Three times done and three times failure.(3-0)

No comments: